Trip to Pangandaran

The Sea is Calling!


    Well, the point of this blog is that you'll see where did I get my darker skin from.

Umm... hello?

Welcome back to my blog to whoever is reading this right now! I honestly don't have any idea for this greeting thing so let's just get right into the story.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, on Saturday and I forgot the exact date, my school held an English game program that is called The World Tournament. But because I couldn't make it there, then I'll make it up here, right now, by telling y'all why I didn't come that day.

So, my mom had booked a trip to Pangandaran for two days. Of course we couldn't cancel the trip so me and my family went there in the middle of the night on Friday by a car, so we could arrive there by the beautiful sunrise. 

But though, it was far from our expectation to see the sunrise by the sea because the fact is we arrived there at eight in the morning because on the way there, we pulled over a little longer than we planned lol.

But that's okay. I thought that we still could see it on the next morning. So, while we were waiting to check in at the hotel we already booked, we looked for breakfast and drove along to only see the beach views. 

At twelve, we got into the hotel and there was nothing I did there but sleep lmao. I was so exhausted from the long drive. I didn't sleep properly on the way there so the second I saw the bed, BAM! I fell asleep for four hours straight. 

Its a little weird when you go for a vacation and all you do is sleep. Well, that's me lol. 

At four in the afternoon, I was woken up by mom. She was grumbling around about how I spend our vacation by sleeping. Anyway, until four in the afternoon, I hadn't even taken a shower since the night I went there HAHAHA. After I woke up, I went to the bathroom, ( not for shower because I thought that I was going to the beach and If I took shower first, it would be useless lmao ). I washed my face and brushed my teeth and followed my mom downstairs.

It was a very fine afternoon. The sun was shining so bright and the wave sounds were really relaxing. We walked along the shore line with our bare foot. I don't know why, but I love the way when the water touches my skin. Don't you? I've always been a lover of the nature fyi.

When the sun was about to go down, the beautiful sunset came. OMG I REALLY WANT TO PUT A HEART EMOJI HERE BECAUSE THE SUNSET WAS FIIIIINNEEEE. I took a lot of picture by the sunset like the typical teenager I am.

At around six or seven, we went back to the hotel room. For the first time on that day, I finally took shower lol. After we cleaned ourselves up, we went back outside for dinner. The best part of the trip was finally coming. Seafood paaaaaarty!

Lol don't blame me because who doesn't love food?

We ate many kinds of seafood, but me and my elder sister took the most part of them. Obviously. You know, I was doing some diet program those days, but that night, I felt like I didn't remember all of those diet thing. I even suddenly forgot what the word 'diet' was lmao. All I was thinking about was food, food, and food. 

I screwed my months of diet in only one night.

Screw me.

But who cares anyway? I live for foods.

After dinner, we rode this bicycle thing that has so many colorful lights on it. The bike looks like a car and very bright. I don't know what its called, but you can find it in Pangandaran and Malioboro very easily. 

We rode that thing for half an hour before went back to our hotel room. 

The next morning, not like we planned before, we woke up exactly at 8 in the morning. Our expectations to see the sunrise were gone when we woke up and saw the sun rays already coming into the room. 

We immediately brushed our teeth and got ready for breakfast. We already missed the sunrise, and we wouldn't miss this morning at the beach. So after breakfast, we went back to the beach with our pajamas on. We rented some small surfing boards to play in the water. My younger sister bought this sand castle toys ( I don't know what the name is and I don't really mind ), and we build a not-so sand castle on the shoreline.

And actually, something really embarrassing happened there.

While we were playing at the beach, I wore this Pangandaran's typical loose pants. The fabric of the pants is basically very thin. And when the wave hit me, the pants were torn right in between my legs. 

My mom and my sisters laughed so hard at this one and suddenly, I lost my mood to spend the day again. Me, my mom, and my elder sister went back to the hotel. Luckily, the hotel was right across of the beach.

Just for your information, I struggled to hold my pants up to keep my butt being exposed.

Holy banana, this is embarrassing.

I shouldn't have put that part in this blog.

Anyway, after we got back in the hotel room, I immediately cleaned up myself. It was around eleven in the morning and the sun was already stinging. 

Before we checked out of the hotel, we swam in the hotel pool with the swimsuit we had prepared from home.

It was only half of the day but I was exhausted already. And by three in the afternoon, we drove back to Bandung. I still had school to catch up on Monday. It was very fun, mostly to finally have a break in the middle of this stress that is caused by school, sigh.

SOOOOOO, that's my story about my last vacation. Hopefully I'll go to another very soon, because I'm stressed out already, and I need some of refreshing again.

Adios!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Cutest Creature On Earth

It's All About Me!

Narrative Text