Plans For The Upcoming Holiday

Holiday is Coming!

Once upon a sunny day, a girl was sitting on a cafe corner alone. Her name is Yasmin. She was enjoying her cup of coffee with a John Green's book on her hands when a curly haired guy walked into the room and saw Yasmin sitting there alone. He smiled and walked over to her. He is Harry. The guy he met a few weeks ago in the park.

Yasmin was so glad to see Harry again and they spent the day talking about a lot of things. 


Yasmin                       :           It’s September already isn’t it?

Harry                          :           yeah, time flew by so fast. And holiday is about to arrive


Yasmin                       :           Talking about holiday, what are your plans for it?


Harry                         :           I’m still not sure. Probably I’ll fly back home to England to meet my                                          family

Yasmin                       :           That’s interesting. It must feel good to be back home. Whom will you                                        go?

Harry                         :           I’ll go by myself, because my father will probably be busy by the end of                                   the year. He’ll catch up later.

Yasmin                       :           That’s a shame to travel alone.

Harry                         :           Where will you go, Yasmin? Is there any plans for the upcoming                                                holiday?

Yasmin                       :           I’m not sure either. My family is planning to travel around the Europe                                        but not really certain where to.

Harry                         :           Why don’t you come with me to England? I’m one hundred percent                                            positive that it will be fun!

Yasmin                       :           Okaayy.. why haven’t I thought about that before? That’s a good idea,                                        Harry! Traveling with a good friend would be supppper cool!

Harry                         :           Surely it would. We’d walk down London’s cold air with our winter                                           coat, ride the London Eye, get to see the magical Big Ben, and maybe                                       you could go to my hometown to in Holmes Chapel.

Yasmin                       :          The idea gives me so much euporia. I’m so excited! I’ll talk to my                                             mom, then.


Harry                         :           England is beautiful. You will never want to go back home once you                                         step on there.

Yasmin                       :           Do you have more plans about what will we go there?

Harry                         :           Oh, I have tons of ideas. I can’t even point it out one by one.  We could                                      see the splendid Buckingham Palace, then have a good evening around                                      the London Bridge, go to the London Zoo, and- God, there are a lot of                                      places we could go in London.

Yasmin                       :           Then what about your hometown? What was it again? Holmes Chapel?

Harry                         :           Yes. It is a small village in Cheshire. But Holmes Chapel is really a                                            warm and lovely place. There's a bakery where I used to work. We                                            could buy some foods from there. I'm sure you'll love it.

Yasmin                      :             Okay then. It's settled. But now I have to go back home, it' s getting                                           late. I'll see you later, okay? We'll write down the list we will do in                                             England for the upcoming holiday

Harry                        :               Sure! Bye, Yasmin! It was amazing to see you again.

Yasmin                     :                Bye!!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Cutest Creature On Earth

Announcement

It's All About Me!