It's All About Me!

Hallo! It's Yasmin here!


To everyone who is reading this, welcome to my blog!

My name is Yasmin Haifa Mutashim Dwiputri, but you can call me Yasmin (or Selena it's up to you lmao) and this is my very first blog. This might be boring so be prepared, everyone.  

In this blog, I'm going to talk about myself. Well, you already know my name and I'm 14 years old. I will be turning 15 this September 17th. I was born in Bandung and there's where I live right now. I am a student of SMA Negeri 3 Bandung and I love this school so much because who doesn't know this school. This school is such a pride.

I really do love reading books, and sometimes I write too. My favorite author is John Green. I'm into photography and music. I don't play any music instrumental, I can't sing either, but I enjoy listening to them. I really love Ed Sheeran and I'm crazy for One Direction. Mostly Harry Styles. Typical teenager. 

I love watching movies. I could stay all day in front of my laptop to watch them. My favorite movie is the Harry Potter series. When I was kid, I used to demonstrate their spells and pretend to fly with a broom. I remember I ever shouted Hermione's iconic spell 'WINGARDIUM LEVIOSAR' and my cousins thought that I was insane. Those good old days.

OH! And I love everything about Disney. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid because I love mermaids so much. You may find me weird but whatever mermaid is life. I even bought a mermaid tail for myself lol. If I haven't mentioned it, I'm a big fan of Toy Story. I love all of their characters soooo much. I love all Disney characters to be honest lol.

I have two sisters, a younger one and an elder one. My younger sister is 5 and she's still in the kindergarten and my elder sister is 23 and has graduated from collage. Talking about family, my parents are the best. They are very strict with their children. Not like the overprotective ones, but they do it to teach us to be mature and stand on our own. I looove my family so much (although I get into a lot of fights with them).

I have a lot of goals for my future. I want to pass my high school with a pleasing score and get an invitation to Universitas Indonesia or Universitas Padjajaran. After ending my years in UI or UNPAD, I want to continue my study to Harvard University or Oxford University. My biggest dream is to live, study, and work abroad. I want to be a diplomat and one day, I want to make an orphan house for the unfortunate children out there, OH and, I want to be an UNICEF ambassador. 

I think that's it from me. I guess I'll see you soon on my next blog.

Adios!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Cutest Creature On Earth

Recommendation Letter

Announcement